Re: [chile-heads] ...A word to the wise.....

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 15:43:48 -0500

At 02:02 PM 7/8/97 -0700, StoneFree wrote:
>NCM Linda writ:
>>figured that there would be little if any heat so......I took a BIG chomp.
>>HOLY SCHMUCKENDROPS! That little baby was hot my friends! I was soooo
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Now, I've heard many terms used for exclaimation; lewd, rude, crude, cute,
>humerous, cribbed from nursery rhymes, other fictional characters, and
more...

>But schmuckendrops? This is new. Germanic in origin, I'm sure, but I
>ain't got my Deutsche dictionary. Define, please :)

I put it into an online dictionary, and not only did it come up with the
response "Unknown" but it also provided the definition for the word "unknown"

Pretty funny...

=Mark

@ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

Where ya' from?