Re: [CH] calling all mid-south CH'ers

Ron Marsh (swamp@netten.net)
Sat, 03 Jan 1998 01:31:37 -0600

--------------293F4D398D58A8DCFFC4AE8A

Howdy Rael,

So far you're the closest to me. We have a cluster in Columbus, MS of 3 people,
another in the Knoxville area, and one in the Nashville area. Humm, maybe I'll
just get a bus and make a loop. Just kidding. We'll have to meet in a chat room
once we figure out how many we are and discuss this thing. I can sympathize with
your schedule as I'm getting ready start another semester and still work 5/40.

--
Ron Marsh

Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914), "The Devil's Dictionary", 1911:
     UNIVERSALIST, n. One who forgoes the advantage of a Hell for persons of
another faith.

--------------293F4D398D58A8DCFFC4AE8A

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ron Marsh