RE: [CH] San Francisco Spice?

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 13:16:35 -0800

too bad you're only going/coming to San Fran - about 100 miles south is
Castroville and Don (Central Texan BBQ) has not only great ribs,
brisket, chicken & hot sausages, but a nice selection of sauces at each
table to add extra "fire"

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com         Phone     408-756-5432
[or]                         Fax       408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com       LMnet:      8-326-5432