Re: [CH] 10th Annual Fiery Foods Festival

Jody L. Baze (jody@BlueSkyTours.COM)
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:04:25 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, Jim Campbell wrote:

> Thanks for the opening....
>
> In the past there have been quite a few of us attend the Albuquerque Fiery
> Food Show.  We (Jody Baze- an Albuquerque native) and myself would love to
> arrange a gettogether of list members attending.  Jody said he would be kind
> enough to see about taking over a restaraunt or something for the evening if
> enough people are interested.  If you are interested in such a thing, please
> e-mail either of us privately so we can get a count.  Open to other
> suggestions as well.

Just to add to what Jim said, I'm looking into some good hot spots
reasonably close to the convention center. I'd be interested to hear about
any favorite haunts folks might have in that area - I've got a couple of
likely-looking places, but I'm sure there's a bunch of places I don't know
about. All suggestions welcome, and there might be some research
involved. Darn it.  :^)

Feel free to contact either of us - thanks and I hope to see you there!

JLB
--
Jody L. Baze                 Blue Sky Tours, Inc.
Software Development         10832 Prospect Avenue N.E.