Re: [CH] Peppers found at the supermarket

Ron M (swamp@netten.net)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:41:24 -0600

The red ones were probably serranos, I found some here in a Memphis
Kroger.

--
Ron Marsh

Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914), "The Devil's Dictionary", 1911:
     UNIVERSALIST, n. One who forgoes the advantage of a Hell for
persons of another faith.