Re: [CH] Things to do with Dave's

Harry Jiles (harryo@dave-world.net)
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:08:51 +0000

> Date:          Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:40:06 -0800
> From:          Kit Anderson <kitridge@bigfoot.com>
> To:            Chile-Heads <Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
> Subject:       [CH] Things to do with Dave's

> Maybe we should start a list of things you can use Dave's Insanity for.
> There isn't much you can do with a sauce that tastes like burned cat.

I used it once to stop a neighbor's dog that kept coming over and
eating my dog's food.  My dog was quite old and wouldn't stop the
other dog herself, so I mixed 1/2 a bottle of Dave's Insanity in with
a can of dog food.  As soon as I put the dog food out and went
inside, the other dog came right over and wolfed the food down in
about 3 gulps, like he always did.  It took about a minute before he
started shaking his head and pawing at his mouth.  After another 30
seconds or so, he took off for home, howling like a banshee, and has
never come back to eat from my dog's bowl again.

I'll probably catch hell from some animal rights types now, but it
was certainly effective and more humane than a load of buckshot or
rock salt.

Harry