Re: [CH] (LONG - some CH content) Rael's Night in Hell

Frank J. Hashek (pepperking@mindspring.com)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 06:42:32 -0500

It is a sad situation indeed when something like this happens.  Usually the
customers notice because the food is not what they heve becom accustomed
to, but the damage is already done.  Our cook, whose culinary skills kept
us coming back to that restaurant is gone.

Too bad so many of these managers stifle creativity as well.  The end
result is often bland food.  The managers ought to leave the kitchen to the
cooks and do what managers are hired to do: manage, but not micro-manage.

Wishing the best to Bre'r Rael,
Frank