Re: [CH] Protecting yourself with Chilli sprays/For M.BAILES

lukasz (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 01:03:08 +1100

Michael Bailes wrote:

> Chilli sprays are illegal in Australia.
> What is the situation in other countries?
Luke wrote
Thats why we have Label Printing programs .
Q. "What is this can of hairspray for Madam".   A. "Self defense Sir".

And no I will not be taking orders from Aussie chile-heads on my trip to
Houston TX in October . Already have enough problems with the orders
from the boys at the pistol club and their requests for unprimed brass
{legal Import at this stage} But its gonna look funny when the metal
detectors go off ."And just what do you need 5000 cases of 45, 357,45
long colt, for sir" ???.. Been there before though ,16 yrs ago I had a
altercation with a duty free shop owner in Tahiti ,after a discussion on
his failing to have a purchased article at the airport on my departure
he gave me the Fangul Salute as I walked into the departure lounge
,which was seen by a friend of mine {AUSSIE ITALIAN} who understood
these things ,
{Well after all he was a Bouncer in a Kings Cross Massage Parlour at age
15} The Tahiti Air port security guards drew down on us ,could have had
something to do with the fact the duty free shop owner was now prone on
the public side of the shop .Talked our way out of that .Got my missing
article 1 week after my arrival back in Oz .Still put a complaint into
the Tourist Commission ! Only thing in our favor was a Policewoman from
QLD who saw the gesture , and all I remember of her {well I can't go
into details here},But I do have some great pictures ..Have to get a
scanner one day....