Re: [CH] ice storm & mastercook

Harry Jiles (harryo@dave-world.net)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:46:20 +0000

> Date:          Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:14:58 -0400
> To:            chile-heads@globalgarden.com
> From:          mary@firegirl.com (Mary Going)
> Subject:       [CH] ice storm & mastercook

> Another thing is I'm wondering what is the easiest way to get recipes into
> Mastercook format? I know that some of you, a while back, were involved in
> converting the chileheads archived recipes into Mastercook format. Did you
> have to do them all manually, or is there some simple way of doing it?

Glen Hosey has written a freeware program called MCBuster that does a
very good job of converting .txt files to MasterCook format.  He also
has a program called MMBuster that converts .txt files to MealMaster
format.  You can download either of this programs from his web page
at: http://www.erols.com/hosey/index.html

Harry