Re: [CH] "New" Hot Sauce

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (jbenz@courant.infi.net)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 00:37:22 -0500

Inagaddadavida wrote:

> Twas Writ:
> >Was in the local Yuppie Mart today and they had a new product
> >line...Taco Bell Hot Sauce and Salsas. "Restaurant Style" yet.  :)
> >
> >The Beast slouches ever closer.
>
> Damn scary, neh?  That's primarily all one can find in the "typical"
> grocery stores today.  Pace products (o' kaka) and Taco Bell's
> stuff...which I haven't tried, but ya know, that little voice in me sez:
> DON'T DO IT! RUNAWAY!  So, I don't and I do.

Just to say something positive for a change: I was stalking leftovers in the
fridge the other night and bagged a chunk of garlic roasted boneless pork roast.
Sliced it up real thin and added a dab of Jim Campbell's Firey Habanero Sauce.
"Hmmmmm," says I, "That ain't enuf." So I added a few more dabs..and a few more
etc. Nuked it warm and piled it on fresh Italian bread. Looked just like barbecue
pork but it blew what few brains I had left right out thru my ears.  Ended up with
three sweat soaked paper towels and a thoroughly dribbled white sweater. Life is
good. :)

JB
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.