Re: [CH] Chile sprays

lukasz (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:09:15 +1100

Marc Norman wrote:
> Since a CH finding themselves faced with this situation is probably
> going
> bizzerko from cap withdrawal, a blast would probably do wonders at
> calming
> them down. But then they'd want another shot...

LUKE wrote " Only if they weren't packing a loaded bottle of Dave's "
/but if one was , one would just take the Endomorhphin rush in and keep
on trucking ! Sort of like picking up extra lives/ammo up in DOOM or
Duke 3D , and going harder !!!!!
			   Luke in Oz
ps ,had to take desperate measures against the leaf chewing bugs -
some of my chile plants were starting to look like stick insects ,
Went the Beer in the plate way ,Damn slugs drank more than i did nightly
fixed that up ,dosed the saucers up with Pure Alcohol -feed the corpses
to the birds in the morning , these suckers are next on my list
Mynahs - not native to AUSTRALIA so they are not protected -he he