Re: [CH] hot sauce query

David Lichtman (lichtman@ccnet.com)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:06:48 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Wolfgang Deimel wrote:
> Anyway, the problem for me right now is to find a way to get more of this
> stuff. A while ago I ordered a few catalogs of US mailorder companies, but
> none of them would ship overseas.

Check with "Hot Sauces" in Jamestown, California. I know they've got the
Jump Up and Kiss Me products, and I *think* they have Bufalo. I *know*
they ship internationally. Telephone numbers: (209)984-4521 or
(888)367-1342, web address http://www.hot-sauces.com .

Truth in shilling disclosure: I learned about this shop from a posting on
this (the CH) list, and over the last couple years have become friends
with the owner. No financial interest.

David Lichtman

I want ni,
I want ni,