Re: [CH] Calvin's chile powder

Stephanie Bridges (steph@palisadesys.com)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:52:00 -0600

At 07:50 AM 1/23/98 -0800, Ben Holm wrote:
>---Steve Ross <snross@mtu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> 	I just recieved the powder yesterday.  I was so excited I ran back
>to my
><snip>
>
>	I recieved my powder from Calvin yesterday also.  It was
>great.  I have tried it plain and with last nights stew so far.  Very
>good flavor, and a nice level of heat.  I would definately buy some.
>The sooner I can, the better.

Well, make that a "me three!"  I got mine the other day and opened the bag
and took a nice big sniff for starters. ;-)  Great aroma, cleared up my
sinuses too! ;-)

I've been sprinkling it on just about everything -- it really does wonders
for cheese/white-sauce covered stuff.  If my popcorn popper wasn't broken
and I wasn't too lazy to make it on the stove I'd be having popcorn covered
with Calvin's powder every night.

So when are you going to be taking orders?

Steph