Re: [CH] sort of off topic- cats and plants

Steve Ross (snross@mtu.edu)
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:05:45 -0500

	Unless your cat is severely pampered and spoiled a little hot sauce might
do it some good.  The only adverse effect I have noticed when feeding
animals spicy food is a persistent licking of their mouth.  A flood of
saliva perhaps.  So, hot chile sauce will not hurt your cat in the least
and would probably be an effective method of keeping him out of the plant.
Not only that but the cat will provide a good 20 minutes of entertainment
while it licks it's mouth and sneezes.
My two cents
Steve