Re: [CH] Sad news posted in Rec.food.cooking

Lorraine Heidecker (lheid@saclink.csus.edu)
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

How sad to hear of the Colonel's death.  He was a valued listmember.
Does anyone know of some way we could, either individually or as a group,
contact his wife to express our sympathy?

Peace, love and peppers

Lorraine