Re: Brainstorming for Kiddies [WAS:[CH] RE:Bad Attitude Chili

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (jbenz@courant.infi.net)
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:39:37 -0500

MachineGun wrote:

> Zoom zooma zoom!
>
> ...which is the "thought" that passed through my head as I read Kit's Latin
> (mind you, the first cup o' joe ain't quite in me yet..).  Then I thought
> of the old kid's show called Zoom (who remembers that?), then my mind took
> me to this thought: there needs to be a chilehead kid's show.

(littlea snoop)

> What think ye?  Should we get HB on the phone?  Disney?

I dunno...while Donald Duck is sort of the archetypal ChileHead, I'd probly
think more in terms of Warner Brothers...if only for the product name
possibilities: Yosemite Sam's Fur Bearing Galoot Salsa, Daffy's Datil Drops,
Pepe Le Pew's Eau de Chile, Tweety's Revenge,  Sylvester's Screaming Succatash,
Speedy Gonzalez Guacamole Dip, and the ever popular Bug's BREAD. Oh yeah...and
Marvin the Martian's Eleudium Q-37 Explosive Space Modulator Sauce.

This is almost as much fun as the Shakespeare Thread.

JB
A Hab! A Hab! My Kingdom for a Hab!
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.