Re: [CH] tomatillo's

Gregory (sclash27@execpc.com)
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:10:43 -0600

I grew tomatillos last summer, and they developed into a larege bushy,
vine, trailing allover the ground.  Everywhere a stem contacted the ground,
roots would develop.  The entire mass from the one plant was 3.5 feet high,
and 40 feet around.  The ripe fruits hund down from the bottom of the
branches.  At first it seems like they are never going to ripen, then you
have an abundance.  They are best when they are getting somewhat pale, and
the fruits are causing the jackets to split.  The reason why this is hard
to read is because I have a stuffy nose.