Re: [CH] Re: Aphids/Tobacco

Constance Allen (callen@sirius.com)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 05:27:45 -0800

--------------5E3FDE1C4EBA24B35E9517C3

Chile Headers,

There must be a difference between nicotina (I thought a poisonous plant) and
the tobacco fumigant that some of you are using.  I also thought that I had
read about a nicotine spray that was poisonous  if it was still on the leaves
or whatever part of the plant one would eat.

But,...anything coming up through the root system, I would think does not wash
off and could be harmful if eaten.

Hey you experts!  I just have written a lot of beliefs; do you have the facts
to help us out???

_____________
Constance Allen
San Jose, California