Re: [CH] Chil*i* Recipes--Washington Post

The Old Bear (oldbear@arctos.com)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 10:53:25 -0500

In ChileHeads Digest, vol.4 no.  , Mark Gelo wrote:

>Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 17:22:30 -0500
>From: "Mark Gelo" <MARK.GELO@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: Re: [CH] Chil*i* Recipes--Washington Post
>
>John Bosley wrote:
> |
> | From: Bosley_J <Bosley_J@BLS.GOV>
> | Date: Wednesday, February 04, 1998 3:24 PM
> | Subject: [CH] Chil*i* Recipes--Washington Post
> |
> | There's a big spread about chili cookoffs, including some recipes,
> | in today's Washington Post.  URL is <http://www.washingtonpost.com/
> | wp-srv/WPlate/1998-02/04/026l-020498-idx.html>.  Joe Bob sez check
> | it out...
>
>I just tried to look at the chili cookoff article in today's Washington
>Post.  The link in the message below returned a "not found' and a
>search of the site for "chili" and "cookoff" got nothing as well.
>
>Mark

Because the Washington Post has a separate method for retreiving
articles from past issues, and because this appeared on Wednesday,
February 4th, you need to go to the search page at:

< http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/searches/mainsrch.htm#post >

Use the form on this page to find Washington Post stories from the past
two weeks.  Searches and story retrieval on this page are free

Just enter the words "cookoff chili" (*including* the quotes) in the
box for "Any Word(s) in the Article:" and select the appropriate
target date range.

For anyone reading this post after two weeks from February 4th, you
will need to use the archive search facility which is presently
offered free of charge, but will eventually carry a nominal monetary
charge.

Cheers,
The Old Bear