Re: [CH] "hot" tip

ChefChile@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:38:53 EST

In a message dated 98-02-04 19:02:26 EST, bflosue@earthlink.net writes:

<<  You Merkin CH's can get free samples from:

 > http://www.cajunspice.com/

 Has anyone had any luck with this?  It says they will
 give free samples of their Cajun products to the first
 25 requests daily, and the count is reset every night
 at 12:01 CST.  I submitted mine at 12:03 and again
 at 12:05 (in case their clock was off) and both times
 was told the quota had been filled already!

 -- >>
I've tried this too and was told the quota was full.  I decided to contact
them via their 800 number and gave the operator my address info and she said
they would send me some samples.

I'm not proud, sure I'll take all the freebies I can in order to assist in my
addicton to the pleasures of El Grande.

John