Re: [CH] Hot Kim-chee

The Surrealist (opaque@earthlink.net)
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 10:39:59 -0800

Well, I lived in Korea for 2 years and never had any Kim Chee as hot as
what you describe. Maybe your friend could send me some? :-)

Korean food in general (for me at least) isn't *that* hot. The hottest
things I ate there were some of the fish soups and the raw chiles that
are sometimes served as a side dish.

good stuff though.