[CH] ATTN: Chris;Personal problems

Shad Donald Christian Munson (capsicums@juno.com)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 21:18:59 -0500

Chris wrote:
cityprint@xtra.co.nz wrote:
>Hey Shad
>
>It took a while of wading through all the previously posted text to
>work
>out what your post was about.
-------------Wow, now I know how the great "wise" one spends his time.

Yeah, cool Gen-X confusion by design.
>Ohh it
>*challenged* me alright. (or maybe that was the Kaitaia Fire on my
>lunch?)
------------------You're a Funny Guy.  HE HE.  Confused?  You sure are,
and a nut case at that.

>Take your own advise >if you're going to be ignorant do so on your own
>time, not on the list. Talk about pots calling kettles black.
---------------------Sure cool guy, but you take some too, maybe a double
dose.  Question?  What do you call sending the same post twice about
nothing?
Answer:  Your post.

>Then you follow this with another classic >OK, you don't want to look
>educated?
-------------No thanks, I don't need advise from a lost soul like you,
you can keep your favorite catch phrases.

>mmmmmm...ignorance...
>--------------Wow, you finally found that darn mirror.
>Cheers
>-------------------Do you even understand what comes out of your own
mouth?  Obviously you don't understand others.
>Chris
>(born in '64... neither Baby Boomer nor Gen-Xer...  h'mm the Lost
>Generation? the Generation That Time Forgot? Help, I need an
>identity!!)
>-----------No, you need a life oh wise one!!!  Learn to send E-mail too.
 (Get some personal help.  Trust me you need it.
Until your next attempt at communication.
Shad

Chris wrote:
Help, I need an
>identity!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS:
If it makes you feel any better,  I want to be like you when I lose my
mind.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]