RE: [CH] Diced Green Chiles

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:05:03 -0800

is this a recipe for those rollups or pinwheels?

most of the cans of chopped chilies are anaheims or jalapenos
(depending) - more often anaheims  which can vary in degree of heat

to get something similar, roast the anaheims (or which ever chile you
prefer), peel & dice then add to yur recipe

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com         Phone     408-756-5432
[or]                         Fax       408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com       LMnet:      8-326-5432