Re: [CH] Calvin's Magic Powder

Dana H. Myers (myers@West.Sun.COM)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:39:12 -0800 (PST)

Stewart wrote:

> The powder has reached Perth Western Australia and it smells superb! The
> finger-dip test was passed easily - lovely complexity and medium heat.
> Last night it was used to great effect to 'beef-up' a favourite
> dish of seafood in chile-ginger-garlic-tomato sauce with fettucini
> pasta. Delightful! So, 100% for aroma and taste - not too keen on the
> colour though!

I actually find the lighter color of the powder rather interesting,
which just goes to show everyone is different ;-)

However, I emphatically agree I love the aroma and flavor; and it
has passed the test of my 8-year old daughter (budding pepperhead).
I was making her school lunch last week and put some Cheetos in a
snack baggy; then spiked them with a pinch of powder.  Two days
later she said "you put powder in my Cheetos.  It was good; I
shared them with Sarah and she liked them too".

So there.

;-)
Dana