Re: [CH] artful presentation

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 08:38:47 -0800

dlaw@andros.com wrote:

>      Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:35:13 -0800
>      From: gardening23@usa.net
>      Subject: [CH] Do you LOVE GARDENING and cant wait to...
>
>      Do you LOVE gardening and cant wait to get outside and mess around
>      in the dirt? . .
>      . If so, do you plant potatoes?
>      Chances are you do. Then why not pay a visit to a brand new
>      website dedicated to our
>      starchy favorite...the potato!
>      The Potato Patch, located at
>      http://members.tripod.com/~gardening23/, carries
>      many of your oldtime favorites as well as the latest in
>      technological spuds.
>
>      {SNIP!!!}
>
> Even when artfully presented and actually flavored correctly, spam is
> still spam.  Please contribute something other than an ad to the list
> next time.
>
> Doug
Well, hello Doug from anudder Doug...perhaps because both the potato and
the pepper , in all of its manifestations, are truly native to the
continent of the Americas, these potato heads thought that gave them
access to this list! Now, I have combined potatoes with chiles,potatoes
with garlic, potatoes with just about everything I could come up with,
BUT I HAVE NEVER COMBINED POTATOES WITH SPAM!! yet. Could somebody come
up with a recipe for potatoes and spam and fire it off to those potato
heads?  Cheers, from Doug on Vancouver Island(thats Canada, man)