Re: [CH] PAELLA

Michelle Munistari (michellem@iworksys.com)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:23:57 -0500

I am glad that you enjoyed the recipe posting.  I have spoken to someone much
more experienced in the "paella" field though and was told that was not a
correct paella recipe.  I am sorry but, I have to agree with the gentleman
because he is directly from Spain and with the information he gave me
concerning paella, I know he definetly knows his stuff.  He e-mailed me some
potent suggestions for a great paella in which I tried this past weekend and
let me tell you... it was excellent.  I do the cooking in my household (it's
only for me since I am a loner) and I love to experiment.  I am fairly young
so, any advice that someone can give me is extremely excepted and appreciated.
I am going to e-mail him today and ask his permission if he or I may post his
recipe for paella so everyone will be able to get a real taste of what paella
should taste like.  I am sure the recipe I posted was very tasty but, if an
opportunity comes around that someone with much more knowledge and experience
is willing to share some secrets, I would snatch it up in a second.  I am still
glad that I brought up some warm feelings from my posting for someone.

-Michelle