Re: [CH] seeds sprouting

Steve Ross (snross@mtu.edu)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:06:00 -0500

Anton,  I'm not sure how you would go about growing seedlings in a
hydroponic system.  However, it shouldn't be too difficult.  I would wait a
while after the seeds germinate and plant them in nutrient rich soil.
Leave them there for a couple weeks then move them to your peat pellet.
That should assure the young plants are strong enough to survive the new
environment.  Not sure about this, just some thoughts on what I would do.
Good luck,
Steve