Re: [CH] Sacramento Hot Luck

Lorraine Heidecker (lheid@saclink.csus.edu)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

YES YES YES -  Kay and I would be most interested in attending a hotluck
in the Sacramento area.  After all the rain, cool and damp the thought a
table filled with chile-laced foods is very appealing.

If you will host it we will not only bring food but will also supply
paper plates, napkins, hot cups and plastic utensils (purchased for the
hotluck that didn't happen last fall).

Peace, love and peppers

Lorraine