Re: [CH] Thai basil chicken

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 21:40:17 +1100

At 5:04 AM +1100 20-2-98, Suzanne wrote:
>After cooking up a batch of thai basil chicken last night I have decided I
>LOVE the stuff - even without chicken I think the sauce would be great over
>rice.  I would like to do a recipe comparison, so if anyone has a favorite
>version (could be with beef or whatever) I'd appreciate if you'd email it
>to me privately.
Thai basil has similar flavours to French tarragon.
Try tarragon chicken too you will love it!
Chop the tarragon and put it under the Chicken skin before roasting
Almost as addictive as Chillies
Do not use the nasty, horrible, weed Russian tarragon -It should be sprayed
with agent orange wherever found!!

Michael Bailes,  The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ) Int fax 61 243 651979  Phone 61 243 677322
 EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au  Web page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/
1998 Chilli Festival 8/9 March.
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/chili/festival1998.html