Re: [CH] Buying a new vehicle?? How about a Tabasco Jeep

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:54:30 -0500

Sorry - I didn't consider it spamming - I sent an article about a custom
tabasco jeep, that I thought some might have interest in, buy 10 or buy
none as you please as I have not financial interest in it.  I don't
advertise any of my websites here, nor their content or available
products.

If you wish I'll unsubscribe from your private group.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out