Re: [CH] Oregon Web site

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:08:42 -0800

=Mark wrote:

> At 06:55 PM 2/23/98 -0800, Doug Irvine wrote:
> >There  is a web site in Oregon that has The Colonels Thai recipes etc.
> >If anyone has it out there, could you kindly post it for me please?
>
> I'm not sure of a mirror site in Oregon, but the Colonels website in
> Thailand is still up and running at:
>
> http://news.vu-korat.ac.th/muoi/
>
>                     =Mark
>
>      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
>
>               Life is a Cabernet
Hi Mark...I got that address for the mirror site, only it really isnt a
mirror..it http://www.proaxis.com/~biosphere/food/muoi/muoi.html
very interesting...from a transplanted Torontonian(well, sorta close to
New Jersey!) who now thinks the West is Best ! Can we start a war going
on THIS? At least we could keep the language clean??? Doug