Re: [CH] Buying a new vehicle?? How about a Tabasco Jeep

The Surrealist (opaque@earthlink.net)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:23:20 -0800

All right, folks, this is my last statement on the subject. Instead
of directing such flames at me, why not instead direct them towards the
person who spammed the list?

   Perhaps most of you don't object to receiving commercial
advertisements in your email, but *I* do. And since it wasn't sent to me
privately, but posted on the list. I have the right and, indeed, the
obligation to object publicly. And you have the right to do the same.

   Offended? Get over it. Don't like the "language"? Welcome to the real
world. Deal.