Re: [CH] Caning Chiles

Ron M (swamp@netten.net)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:42:00 -0600

No, it may leave some permanent scars, but it shouldn't kill them. I
think no computer privileges and maybe docking the allowance would
suffice, after all there are really no BAD chiles, just misunderstood
ones. Perhaps when they get to be about 30 y/o, they will straighten up.

--
Ron Marsh

Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914), "The Devil's Dictionary", 1911:
     UNIVERSALIST, n. One who forgoes the advantage of a Hell for
persons of another faith.