Re: [CH] YKYACHI

lukasz (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:34:19 +1100

Fieryfood@aol.com wrote:

> YKYACH if your "user dictionary" recognizes "jalapeno", "habanero",
> "chipotle", "chiltepin", ...
> Peggy
> Seattle's Chile Babe
Luke wrote and Zim Bird ,"upper and lower case", Costeno
,Serrano ,Patzacuarro(If you have some save me some
seeds)!/Please .-Written as one line .Manzona ,Morita
,Malagueta(send seeds)-one line again and
others of their ilk .................
                                     ciao Seattle Chile Babe
Ps turn on yr FM and listen to Kenny Wayne Sheppard .
they tell me ,? "the voices in my head that is "? that that's
about all the really good FM stations in Seattle Play !!!!!
                                                   Luke In OZ