Re: [CH] Jim Campbell's new sauce

harryo@dave-world.net
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 20:45:01 +0000

Jim included a sample of this sauce in a recent order I placed with
him.  There was no label on the bottle, but it was listed on the
invoice as Ralphs' Righteous Hab Sauce.  It truly is a hab lover's
sauce, with a wonderful flavor, not at all vinegary, and quite a
healthy heat level.  A great sauce!

Harry