Re: [CH] How it works

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Sun, 01 Mar 1998 23:15:14 -0500

Peter Moss wrote:

Leaving the snarling sarcasm out, Peter makes a good point.
Any majordomo guru's amoung us?  Perhaps the Bot portion that makes
up the digest from the postings can be enahnced with a little filter
app that will strip out mime encoded messages and html messages.

Then those that just get the digest will loose a few messages. That is
life,
but they won't get the enhancements over a type written page that others
of us may enjoy.

Peter also meeds to make sure he understands, that the mailers don't
always
do as they are told.  I use 3 different mailer apps, all 3 let me force
HTML
mail, but none let me force non-HTML mail.

BTW: how many digest only people are there, other than Peter.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out