Re: [CH] Hot-spots in Iowa

Stephanie Bridges (steph@magellan.palisadesys.com)
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:55:02 -0600 (CST)

John,

I live in Ames, and right off the top of my head I can't think of much.
The only place I've ever gotten hot food was on Welch (in campustown) and
called Sukothai -- but it has different owners, a different name, and I've
heard bad things about them.  Don't know if it has changed for the better
recently or not.  They had "angry" dishes -- chicken, shrimp, beef, and
combo.  It used to be really good.

How long are you going to be in town?

Steph