[CH] Scotch Bonnet Seeds

DN/hotsdesr (hotsdesr@deltanet.com)
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 12:35:44 -0800

Joanne Barton wrote:

>I have checked all my catalogs and Earl May store and haven't found Scotch
>Bonnet seeds. Anyone have an address etc where I might find them?

I found some at one of our local nurseries. There is no phone number on
the packet, but the address is on the packet is: Botanical Interests,
Inc. 1634 N. 63rd Street, Boulder, CO 80301.

I started them on a damp paper towel in a ziplock and it appears that I
may have got 100% germination. They started germinating in about 10
days.

Susie

--
Curt & Susie Snyder			Hot's Desire
3137 Mira Mesa Ave.			Spicy foods and hot sauces