Re: [CH] Pepper Steak?

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 21:08:53 +1100

At 9:23 AM +1100 6-3-98, City Print wrote:
>A cow drowned and another copped a faceful of pepper spray after running
>amok in downtown Auckland yesterday. The yearling heifers jumped from a
>barge at Jellicoe Wharf. One caused chaos in rush hour traffic, while the
>other jumped into Waitemata Harbour and drowned. The one on land ran across
>Victoria Park and up to the motorway. Constable Mike Small said he used
>pepper spray when the cornered animal began ramming people and parked cars.
>"It didn't seem to have any effect so I let it have the whole can," he
>said. He lassoed the cow. - NZPA
>
>They have a bit of a power crises and the place turns into The Wild West -
>Yee Haa!
>
>Also, at the Marlborough Wine and Food Festival, last month, several people
>had to be attended to after a dispute between two *revellers* resulted in
>pepper spray drifting across the crowd. Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs do
>have capsicum on the nose but never capsaicin in the eyes. =8'-(
>
>Was it Rael warming up for a game of Twister (TM)?

--After JbC and Slothman Left the Red hot Chile mothers and remnants of
hangers on , including self and those who should remain nameless had a damm
great time at ,The Festival at the FRAGRANT GARDEN
At ERINA  NSW  boy did we have fun

Above from HOT HANDS LUKE the only survivor of habanero Ice creams. He ate
them like a MAN.
Jeff the Cheff was very impressed. No one has ever eaten a habanero ice
ccream and lived to tell the tale.
we are now into our third, forth /?Fiffttghj red wine???
Chilli is good for alcolsm mmmmm???
BTW This LISTPOST has Been CCConstructed by Bailes +Speer
WHith a great deal of of efforty at this late hour /Picvtures will be .listed
Regared'e;ess .
of hour spellinf and state of inihbirriationns

Michael Bailes,  The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ) Int fax 61 243 651979  Phone 61 243 677322
 EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au  Web page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/
The biggest Chilli list:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/chili/chili-list.html