[CH] [Fwd: Returned mail: User chile-heads@globalgarden.com unknown]

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 20:35:50 -0800

--------------D4710F179F

somehow or other the mail I sent you was returned to me...unopened, and
undelivered!!!See if this works, Cheers, Doug Irvine ...did you get the
Virtual boquet?

--------------D4710F179F

Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 19:52:44 -0800
To: dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca
From: MAILER-DAEMON@globalgarden.com (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: User chile-heads@globalgarden.com unknown

Hi Calvin:  Did you ever get theUS bucks I sentyou for THE powder?
Hopefully, you did, or I will be after the Canada Post! We really are
enjoying(past tense) the powder...it is regregtably, all gone now, and I
await the new batch with bated breath...    what kind of computer do you
have and why does it give you a problem? Remember one thing about
computers...all they are, are a bunch of ones and zeros. and because
they are zeros, sometimes these suckers shoot back! And if you think you
have problems sometimes...today I installed in my Mac  a new
upgrade...8.1 from my neat operating system OS 8, which has been the
best thing since hot chiles! Any way, it dint work so I spent all the
rest of the day, re-installing my original software...neat way to spend
a Sunday...better the day, better the deed! as my old sainted Mother
used to say! Just finished doing dinner, roast pork loin with 40 cloves
of garlic, curried cauliflower, steamed first then in a curry cream
sauce, and new white California potatoes. The curry sauce is hot, with
the LAST of THE  powder! Boy, was it good! Cheers, from Doug Irvine in
beautiful British Columbia, long way from Texas!

--------------D4710F179F--