Re: [CH] Re: Eating chilies and physical affects

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:39:00 -0500 (EST)

...I too, would say that you need a new beauty consultant!  I would think
that if anything, chiles/hot spicy food, would only enhance your
looks.....kinda that inner glow coming forth.  Makes you *radiant*,
*glowing*, *warm*,.....and all this without being pregnant!  (Who has gone
through 2 pregnancies and ate peppers/hot stuff and am SURE  I looked
radiant at all times!)

Linda