RE: [CH] Restaurants, San Diego and Tijuana

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 06:51:40 -0700

the chicken liver & water chestnut wrapped in bacon & broiled till bacon is
done is called ramaki - & its great as is or with soya sauce on it
(especially soya sauce w/extra "hot" seasoning added to it. . .yum!

as for menudo & chittlin's/chitterlings you can keep both - yuk - once
someone ruined a perfectly good French ragout I was making by throwing in
some chittlin's - more yuk - they do not turm me on, but I do like
chicken/turkey heart, giblets, etc

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146