Re: [Fwd: Re: [CH] Restaurants, San Diego and Tijuana]

David DeLacey (delaceyd@proaxis.com)
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:06:34 -0700

At 10:37 PM 4/13/98 -0500, Ron M wrote:
>Menudo is tripe soup, so I guess that would make them tripe tacos. If I still
>drank, I might've given them a try..........if I still.........

You know, I would have agreed with you a month or so ago, but then I got a
couple from a good little taco truck in town.

It was grilled up right, not pulled out of the soup, and served piled on a
warm corn tortilla with chopped toms, onions, cilantro, and a couple of
radish slices.  Squeeze of lime, shot of tomatillo sauce.....pretty good,
actually.  I was surprised :)

You never know 'till ya try!

Dave