Re: [CH] Jalapeno seasoning

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:29:51 -0400

At 06:48 PM 4/15/98 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote:
>YEAH...and vive la difference!!! And no, I dont speak French(except
>swear)(but then I do that in German and Spanish as well!)But, like Wow
>what a difference between that stuff loaded with all sorts of whatever
>and a little bit of chile and comino, and those other great chili
>powders, which are made from REAL chile peppers ground up and mixed..
>how do people get along with this stuff if they have ever tasted
>anything better, like Calvin's or Jim Campbell's(which I have yet to
>experience)Cheers, and get hotter, Doug in BC

Go for the Apple Smoked Habanero powder!  I got a small jar at the Fiery
Foods Festival over a month ago and have been using it regularly in soups
and stews, and have only gone thru about a quarter of it.  A bit about the
size of a wooden match head heats up a large bowl of soup respectably!

                                                    =Mark

                      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                        @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                        I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
                                   than a pre-frontal lobotomy...