Re: [CH] real rael

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:14:46 -0400 (EDT)

>At 07:43 AM 4/16/98 -0700, Bill and Linda Moats wrote:
>>Well there goes my mental picture of a cross between James Beard and Charles
>>Manson!
>>

>More like a semi-deranged Harry Connick?
>
>:-)
>
>Oops!  Sorry...
>=Mark

.......Hey Rael honey, I still love ya!  You don't (or should I say didn't)
look like what I had anticipated, but cute none the less!  I am having a
hard time putting long hair and facial hair on that pic, but knew that you
did have those features in real life!

Now, git yerself a current photo so that we can spot you out in the crowd
at hotlucks, chile festivals, and firey food expos!

BTW, I met David Cook and wife in person while in Southern California the
end of March.  If the pic turns out, I will have it scanned and posted (as
long as you don't mind David).  Nice to put faces with names!  David was
very gracious in his willingness to met me and my boss (it sure is nice to
have somewhat of a chile-head boss!), and have a great meal at a way cool
brew pub.  Thanks again David!

Linda