Re: [CH] Possums

Brent Leatherman (brent@mail.feist.com)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 06:50:12 -0500

At 03:57 PM 4/23/98 +1000, Malcolm Fear wrote:
>I live in Sydney, Australia on the edge of the National Park.
>My chiles, leaves, stems and fruit are being eaten by possums. I have
>witnessed this (it is not emus).
>Any suggestions for a deterrent??

Yeah, a shotgun (preferably 12 ga.) works wonder...

"As the most participatory form of mass speech yet developed, the Internet
deserves the highest protection from govenmental intrusion. Just as the
strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our liberty depends
upon the chaos and cacophony of the unfettered speech the First Amendment
protects."
    U.S. District Judges Sloviter, Dalzell & Buckwalter