[CH] Re: What you do...thought you was retarded .retired! Sorry!

Ed Calvert (lordcalvert@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:43:41 -0400

ouch!! OOOOOH!   ERRRK!
Hope you forget u got Hun.Hands and go peepee!
Actually had to add several squits of " Jump Up and Kiss me " before it
came out real tasty! Bothers the hell outa those @ work,seeing me eat this
sorta stuff. I have a mild Hyhat. Hernia, and of course, I hear evrything
after the 1st bite[lock-up]. I take a Pepcid 120 about 15min before, helps
sometimes.Wonder if any med types out on digest has any suggestions. Other
than GIIIIIIVE  IIIITTTT UUUUUP!.DONT want to hear that.
BTW: NO haVE still not heard from our friend.
BTW2: Better Homes & GArdens has a mag. out in the "Simply Perfect" series
called HOT & SPICY. 125 recipes. Hadda buy it. some very interesting
recipes!
I did mention about the Food Section of the Tampa Trib this week? Couple of
pages all about hot sauces. Leaned more towards the "Super Cap" styles and
suppliers. Funny, Never did mention our own Captn Sleepy, though. Called the
main person a HOTHEAD instead o' Chilehead...diffference now? Catagories of
Chileheads?? Guess there really are different cat. of us, eh?
Now THERE is a train of thought! make a list of sauces that fall into about
4-5 diff. categories. like P<<<-like, to GAWK!!! That's HOT!
HEHEH When a person chooses the vast majority of sauces outa one set, then
he/she would be considered a "Class A/B/C/D/E Chilehead"
Of course , would have to figure out how to be P.C and cause no
stigmatism,eh?
Oh well, Doug, here I go agin :^/
ED