Re: [CH] Re: Please & thanks

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Mon, 4 May 1998 08:03:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 3 May 1998, Peter Moss wrote:

> > From: Lorraine Heidecker <lheid@saclink.csus.edu>
> >
> >  Ah Peter - its nice to know the net police is always on duty!
>
> Thanks Lorraine for posting a perfect example of what was
> mentioned, that was really thoughtful ;-)

Peter, you need a better sense of humor and a concern for those that do
things differently than you do.

Those of us that read the list in non-digest form don't have the post and
more useful to us to have more quoted material to help us recall the post
that the response is to.  C-H isn't the only high volume list I subscribe
to, so my reading pops around over many topics.  I do grant that html,
large sigs, and v-cards should be avoided, and that quoting should be
minimized.

BTW, I doubt that Lorraine's quoting the entire article was unintentional.
I personally got a good laugh out of the fact that she did that, BTW.
Obviously meant to bust your b**ls.  :-)  [They needed busting, IMO]

I didn't bother responding to (flaming) your most recent offtopic post
(this thread), ... but here you are again, ... still trying to play
listowner, ... which you aren't.

Please, ... get a clue, ... complain by private email, ... if you must.

[Yeah, I could have emailed this, but I had some points to make/share]

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas