Re: [CH] Atlanta Hot & Spicy Food Festival

Ron M (swamp@netten.net)
Wed, 06 May 1998 22:01:38 -0500

Rats, I'd love to come, but that's a little far to go with my starting a summer
session at college. Man!Will I be glad when this is over and I can do some
chili-traveling!

--

Ron M

Blackadder Goes Forth:
     "I, on the other hand, have a degree from the University
        of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and
        three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the
        Shit Kicked Out of Me." -- Captain Edmund Blackadder,