[CH] Gimme some spaces!!

Robert Mills Ltd. (Robert.Mills.Ltd@dial.pipex.com)
Thu, 07 May 1998 12:06:26

>Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 12:59:14
>To: Chile - Heads
>From: "Robert Mills Ltd." <Robert.Mills.Ltd@Dial.Pipex.Com>
>Subject: Gimme some spaces!!
>
>Dear All,
>
>I'm a first time contributor to this forum. I am a complete novice to all
of this chile growing lark, and indeed, growing plants of any sort. I
recently germinated the seeds of a Scotch Bonnet pepper at work and was
amazed when 90% of them sprouted. I then put the seedlings into small pots
at intervals of about 2". It is now clear that I will have to re pot in the
near future. Has any body got a rule of thumb for the spacing of plants in
pots? Has anybody got any tips about cloches or any other temporary
greenhouse style arrangement for someone on a shoestring budjet? Finally
after a recent episode of the Simpsons on British tv, dose the "Guatemalan
Insanity Pepper" actually exist!!??!!